We are a solidly growing real estate company located at Hausvogteiplatz (near Gendarmenmarkt). We deal with the purchase of condominiums, houses or plots of land, examine the possibilities of increasing their value through architectural redesign (finishing) or the creation of building rights and then sell the properties. In order to make our activity efficient and profitable, we work together with architects, financial partners and lawyers to develop sensible models for the purchase, “refinement” and resale of the properties in question. We maintain a brokerage office for the sale of our own as well as third-party real estate. Despite the scope of our activities, we manage with a comparatively small group of employees, especially since we tend to cooperate with specialized service providers.
Currently we are looking for:
Property Manager (m/f/d)
Your field of activity can be coordinated with us, but should essentially include the following areas of responsibility:
- Support and correspondence with owners/tenants
- Booking of all business transactions
- Management and maintenance of all commercial property, tenant and lease data
- Monitoring of tenancy agreement rights and obligations or their adjustment and
- Processing and handling of notifications of defects
- Invoice verification and account assignment
- Receivables management / dunning
- Preparation and review of heating and operating cost statements
- If possible, successfully completed training and/or further training as a real estate agent or adequate training/experience
- Confident appearance and skilled handling of tenants, clients and authorities
- An independent and self-reliant way of working
- Knowledge of tenancy law
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and of a software for the housing industry
- flexible working hours (flexitime)
- unlimited employment contract
- a modern equipped workplace
- an interesting and varied field of activity
- a good transport connection
an office assistant (m/f/d),
possibly a student to support the young managing director in particular. Even if it is not about responsible legal or real estate technical activities, but rather copying contracts, writing standard mail, working with our operating software and communication with the customer, the office temp can learn a lot concerning real estate specific, legal and construction technical issues. This is an 18 hour per week job.
Freelance real estate agent
(Permit to broker real estate according to 34c of the Industrial Code not necessary, but also not an obstacle!), who are strong in acquisition and sales and would like to support us in our brokerage tasks in an independent capacity. Very decent closing commission.
who would like to do an apprenticeship as a real estate agent. Prerequisite is a convincing personality without fear of difficult tasks and without inhibitions in communicating with customers and interested parties.